8 TV shows I like to watch:
1. The Office
2. Days of Our Lives
3. Little People Big World
4. Ghost Whisperer
5. Ugly Betty
6. Bonnie Hunt Show
7. Biggest Loser
8. American Idol
8 Things that happened yesterday
1. I woke up...onry and achy...the usual
2. Matt came home early
3.I made Macaroni and Cheese for lunch
4. Matt painted Kooy's new room
5. Went to work
6. A lady told me it makes her happy when I am there.
7. Matt made dinner (tacos)
8. I cried. (i'm out of meds...got them refilled...I'm on an upswing)
8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. Del Taco
2. Cafe Rio
3. Wingers
4. Del Taco
5. Cafe Rio
6. Wingers
7. Texas Roadhouse
8. Olive Garden
8 Things I look forward to:
1. Kooy's birthday party
2. Kooy's room being all done.
3. Christmas
4. Birth of Peyton...physically. I'm still nervous to have another baby but not being pregnant...awwwwww!
5. Matt coming home everyday
6. Disney On Ice!!!! (tonight! I can't wait to go...Kooy and I have our Mickey Ears all ready)
7. The end of my shift every time I work
8. Going to the temple with my pals in December.
8 things on my wishlist:
1. Camcorder
2. New clothes
3. New shoes
4. A maid
5. A pedicure
6. A professional massage
7. A chiropractic adjustment
8. Money without having to work...like all the people on Days.
8 people I tag:
1. Miranda
2. Rachel
3. Laura
4. Keli
5. Emili
6. Nicki
7. Meeka
8. Anyone who wants to do it!!
Fall Camping
6 months ago
5 comments:
I was laughing at your 'money fo' nothin' idea. Wouldn't that be great?
I learned a few new things about you today. Thanks!
Okay, I'll think about playing. Only because I was so happy that you finally posted. I worry when people go too long...isn't everyone obsessed with blogging like me ??!!! :)
I love the Del Taco, Cafe Rio mexican thing you have going on. Love the mexican food.
I was laughing at your del taco cafe rio part. I loves me the del taco and cafe rio too. You're too cute. Yay for meds!!! =)
Man, I would love to have a maid!
Post a Comment